A Night of Jewish Baseball
A Historic Night of Fun, Pride, Judaism and Baseball!
We offer a cornerstone, full-scale fundraising program that not only will earn your organization thousands of dollars, but will also engage your entire community. Imagine being able to offer a program that provides:
- VIP Experiences With Ballplayers and Celebrities at Event
- Jewish Role Models
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Entertainment for all Members of all Ages in your Community
- Little to no Programming Expectations for your Staff
- Opportunity to Bring on Outside Sponsor of Entire Event With Enticing Benefits to Them (click here for sponsor opportunities)
Our “Night of Jewish Baseball” Program has been a huge success already, with events in Chicago, Florida, New York, California, Texas and other states across the country. Our project has been the subject of dozens of media outlets including radio, newspaper, and magazines, and is scheduled to be a featured story on TV in the near future. Every event is well publicized and always attended by a full house.
Below is a brief summary of our Night of Jewish Baseball!
An Example Timeline Of The Program:
VIP Experience- Anytime before or after the event during the weekend
Cocktail Hour/Registration- 45 minutes
Greg’s Opening Presentation- 40 minutes
JewishBaseballPlayer.com Sponsored Free Raffle Giveaway- 5 minutes
Player’s Experiences and Stories- 20 minutes
Audience Q & A with the players- 30 minutes
Grand Raffle/Auction Announcement and Closing- 5 minutes
We are accepting partner/sponsors to join us for the 2015 Tour.